Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good

It's been a while. So many things have happened since the last time I posted. I find myself thinking a lot about nature and God's creation. It's just so amazing how he made us and how we as people figured out how to do things such as make roads and having them lead from state to state. I find it mind blowing. On a completely different note, I am proud to say that as of June 2, 2011 I will be a high school graduate. It's been hard, but oh so worth it. I honestly never thought this day would come and here it is, staring me right in the face. It's kind of scary but I'm ready to take that next step. Hopefully soon I will have a job and a car :) Then I'm thinking of college in the fall. Just HACC which will eventually take me to Wilson College (hopefully). More to come later, but before I go, let me just say life, Life is Good and so is God. Things are looking up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment