Friday, April 29, 2011

Strength

As I begin my journey as a single teenage mother I often find myself so flustered. With so much going on it is hard to keep everything together, including myself. It's hard doing this on my own and I find myself angry at God sometimes and I wonder what I ever did to deserve this or why he can't make Kaydence's father be a dad. It's frustrating. I feel weak and defeated at times. But as I learn to turn the focus away from myself and more on God I find that I feel stronger and more empowered, that I CAN do this. After all this time of counting on myself and having no one to really turn to, having God by my side is refreshing. A nice wind of change..

1 comment:

  1. Amanda...it will never be all-easy. Even in a two parent family there are challenges. Your road will have many challenges along the way, but you just keep your feet on this path towards God. You cannot look too far ahead, or to the "what-if" or "I wish". You will learn along the way that anger towards God will solve nothing either. He did not put you on this road, but He WILL walk on it with you...He promises. SO, keep walking, keep trusting, and look for Him around every corner.
    "You will seek me and find me,
    when you seek me with all your heart."
    Jeremiah 29:13
    I continue to pray for you and Kaydence as you walk day by day together...love you!

    ReplyDelete